|Terms and Conditions|
Welcome to the Animal Aid web site (the Web Site). The Web Site is owned and operated by the Victorian Animal Aid Trust, ABN 80 004 260 244, 35 Killara Road, Coldstream VIC 3770. By accessing, browsing, or using this Web Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions then please do not use the Web Site.
User Rights and Obligations:
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use:
You must not:
Use of the Site Is At Your Risk:
Use of Content:
You may make a single hard copy of the Content. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the content contained on this Website, unless expressly provided for on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by Animal Aid.
You must not transmit or attempt to transmit any data, code or other material of any kind to this Website that contains a virus or other harmful component.
Copyright and Trademarks:
Unless you are expressly authorised by law you must not yourself, or participate in or permit any other person, to:
* Sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent; or
* Otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
* Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any intellectual property rights to you or licence you to exercise any intellectual property rights unless this is expressly stated.
The content of this Website is protected by Australian and international copyright law. Unauthorised use of the Content Material may violate those copyright laws. All content of this website is: Copyright © Victorian Animal Aid Trust. All rights reserved.
Warranties & Liabilities:
* Nor do we warrant that it will be able to prevent any illegal, harmful or inappropriate use, modification or alteration of the Website, or will give notice of such use, modification or alteration.
If your use of the Website or the Material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, we are not responsible for those costs.
Limitation of Liability:
To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Site and the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage.
Third Party/linked sites:
* We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site (including without limitation sites linked through advertisements or through any search engines).
* The information, products, and services published on the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Animal Aid hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall Animal Aid be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Animal Aid has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Modification of These Terms and Conditions:
Animal Aid has its registered office at 35 Killara Road, Coldstream VIC 3770 Australia. Correspondence should be directed to that address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
The laws of the State of Victoria, Australia govern this Agreement. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of this State and the Federal Court of Australia.